What Is A Dental Implant?
Q: Who is a candidate for dental implants?
A: Anyone who has missing or badly diseased teeth. In fact, anyone who has a removable appliance and wants a permanent option.
Q: Why are dental implants important for dental health?
A: Without all your teeth, chewing and eating can destabilize your bite and cause you discomfort. A dental implant offers comfort, support, stability, and is as close to a natural tooth that a restoration can be.
Q: What are some of the benefits of dental implants?
A: There are several:
- Implants improve your ability to chew food properly.
- Implants fill out an otherwise sunken look caused by missing teeth.
- Implants are permanent and do not need to be removed.
- Implants help to maintain bone that would otherwise deteriorate if a tooth is lost.
- Implants give you a more confident smile.
Q: How do I know if dental implants are right for me?
A: Call our office at (612) 926-2100 and we will schedule a visit to determine the best option to restore your smile to its absolute best.